APHC Sponsorship Information/Levels
Are you interested in placing your product and/or service in front of horse enthusiasts in Arizona?
If you answered “Yes” then an APHC Sponsorship package might be perfect for you!
Gain exposure for your business and the opportunity to place your products and services directly in front of interested horse owners at our shows, in our pattern books and with banners! Becoming and APHC sponsor is quick and easy! Currently we offer three sponsorship levels to choose from and you will receive a variety of benefits all designed to help you receive the most recognition with our member base.
Download 2016 Sponsorship Flyer
To receive more information on becoming a sponsor please contact our Sponsorship Coordinator, Delores Kuhlwein at 623.521.8573 or via email at email@example.com. If you are ready to become a sponsor, please download the 2016 Sponsorship Form-Application .
Arizona Paint Horse Club 2017 Sponsorship Packages
Full Year Sponsorship – $1000 or more in product or cash
This amount will be considered a full-year sponsorship, beginning at the time of the sponsorship, continuing for 365 days. The sponsorship will end one year from the start date of the sponsorship.
Sponsor Will Receive (all below for the entire year):
- Vendor space (one space only) at Club cost for each show.
- (Electric use fees apply per vendor guidelines – not included in sponsorship) •A sponsor-provided banner hung at each show.
- A 1/4 page ad in the pattern book at each show.
- Announcements recognizing the vendor throughout each show.
- Postings on the Arizona Paint Horse Club Facebook page prior to each show.
- Recognition and a link to the sponsor’s website on our club website.
- Recognition on each show’s APHC email blast and within APHC’s bi-monthly email newsletter.
Per Show Sponsorship – $150 or more in product or cash
Sponsor Will Receive:
- Vendor space (one space only) at Club cost for that particular show.
- (Electric use fees apply per vendor guidelines – not included in sponsorship) •A sponsor-provided banner hung at that show.
- A 1/4 page ad in the pattern book at that show.
- Announcements recognizing the vendor throughout that show.
- Postings on the Arizona Paint Horse Club Facebook page prior to the sponsored show.
- Recognition and a link to the vendor’s website on our club website (For 30 days after receipt of information).
- Recognition on the sponsored show’s APHC email blast and within APHC’s email newsletter distributing the sponsored show’s premium and information.
- Sponsorship must be paid no later than one week prior to show.
Class Sponsorships – $25 per class in product or cash
Sponsors may choose which class(es) to sponsor from class schedule. Sponsor Will Receive:
- A Business Card-Sized ad in the pattern book at that show.
- Announcements recognizing the vendor throughout the sponsored class.
- Ability to award product/prize to exhibitors in the arena at the completion of the sponsored class (if desired). Sponsorship must be paid no later than one week prior to show.
SPONSORSHIPS MUST BE PAID BEFORE THE PRODUCTION OF THE SHOW’S PATTERN BOOK TO RECEIVE FULL BENEFITS – DEADLINE IS ONE WEEK BEFORE THE SHOW.
Any sponsor, company, or club member may participate within the guidelines above, and receive the listed benefits. Full or Per-Show Sponsorships entitle the sponsor to a single vendor space as long as vendor guidelines are followed.
Two weeks before show the vendor will:
- Have signed application submitted to vendor chairperson meeting show ground requirements.
- Check submitted to vendor chairperson.
- Ad for pattern book/website provided to vendor or sponsorship chairperson.
Donations to the APHC will be accepted at the discretion of the Sponsorship Committee.
Thank you for your patronage and continued support of the APHC! We look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship with you!
To receive more information on becoming a vendor at an upcoming show, please contact our Vendor Coordinator, Mark Kuhlwein at 623.910.7305 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APHC STATEMENT ON PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO AND BRAND RECOGNITION
The Arizona Paint Horse Club (APHC) has entered into exclusive contracts regarding the sale and distribution of photographs and video for all their events, including any other reproduction of the events. APHC reserves the right to regulate access to the horse show facilities by any vendor, photographer, or any other individuals or parties.
Commercial photographers are limited to the Official Horse Show Photographer and Videographer, and Press Photographers credentialed by the APHC. Press photographers (anyone taking pictures for newspapers and periodic publications) will be required to obtain a press pass and display it at all times. Press passes can only be obtained from the APHC.
Professional and/or commercial photography (any photography taken for resale purposes or advertisement) without prior written consent of the APHC is strictly forbidden. This policy will be strictly enforced. Violation of this policy will result in a request to cease and desist and possible revocation of admission for the current and/or future shows. In addition, any images related to these events: photo, video, or brand recognition is the sole property of APHC and will be vehemently defended under the United States Copyright Infringement Laws.